market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Basil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Basil
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:25:01 -0600

TO sell fresh? We don't have very good sales of any fresh herbs, but
Genovese is the only basil we sell even a small amount of. However,
Sweet Dani, Cinnamon and Holy are great fillers for our bouquets.

In 4" pots, Genovese and Minette are, by far, the best sellers. The
others sell a few here and there, but only a few.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm