market-farming - [Market-farming] From another lurker

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Wendt <andyflys AT heritagewifi.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] From another lurker
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:29:38 -0700

Same Here as well. Go to another listserv or forum that specializes in quarrels if you want to do that!

Lets get back to farming.

Andy Wendt

On Mar 13, 2006, at 6:13 PM, Joyce Howlett wrote:

I felt compelled to say something in light of the heated discussion on this
listserve lately. I have been lurking on this list for the past several
years as I went from a home gardener to a market gardener. I now have a
small farm with around 1 acre in production of heirloom vegetables grown
organically. I really appreciate the questions and advice I have read from
those of you who are willing to share your experiences. I think this list
is one of the most informitive I have seen. I really hate to see its
integrity diminished with name calling and negative personal comments. I
hope we can get back to ideas for farming and marketing.

Joyce Howlett
Howlett Hill Farm
Oregon, Illinois