market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder pictures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Christine & Marlin" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder pictures
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:52:21 -0500

Many thanks to all of you who encouraged and helped to walk me through the
process of getting my blog up and running and a few pictures posted.
Pictures often work a lot better for me than words. I plan to put up some
pics of my drip tape storage system soon. I see lots of possibilities for
using the blog for periodical messages to my CSA members about goings on the
farm

Does anyone know if there are patent restrictions applicable to anyone
making copies of the Lucko weeder? I have plenty of raw material lying
around, and if I wasn't starting into the busy spring season, I would
consider making a few to sell. However, I'm not sure it is legal.

I would like to put a mug shot of "yours truly" on the profile page but am
unsure how to do it. It will probably be one of me in my work dugs. I
tried uploading one on a new post but didn't like the way it looked so I
didn't publish it.

Marlin