market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] experience with Krohne's?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] experience with Krohne's?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:35:05 -0500

I have ordered from them many times. Always have been pleased with their berries (I get tri-star day neutral) and also asparagus.

been getting the beds ready today for the berries and asparagus that will be arriving in about 10 days from Krohne's.

that said they are NOT organic and do fumigate their bare root plants.

Lucy Goodman
http://boulerbelt.blogspot.com

road's end farm wrote:

Hi --

Has anybody on this list ever ordered from Krohne Plant Farms in Hartford, Michigan?

I'm thinking of ordering some strawberries from them.

Thanks --