market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest Deer Deterrent

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MARK A. ABNER" <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest Deer Deterrent
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:17:13 -0500

Liz
Let me know if you find any cougar tracks. This is one concern that
is at
least prevelant to me as there are a couple of longtailed cats documented
in the area . So far I have had no predation on my sheep from either
coyotes or cats but I wonder if a cougar screem might bring in the locals
to she who the new cat in town is and when the get there staying for lunch.
Just a thought I dont know if you have cats in your area.

Mark