market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:26:10 -0800 (PST)

> How do your Yellow Finns compare to the Yukon Gold? We plan to do both
> this year and Yukon Gold is a real crowd pleaser with its thin skin and
> buttery taste. And more expensive in stores - if you can find it.

Here, the Yellow Finns produces a much larger spud but the Yukon Gold was
more scab resistant. Tried Rose Gold last season, nice rosy skin with
the yukon gold interior, also scab resistant.....the new potatoes look
great combined and sell for a premium at market.

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21, sora, 01/11/2006