market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cleaning trays

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <ecgranat AT ouray.cudenver.edu>
  • To: <frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cleaning trays
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:47:34 -0700

I wash with water and solarize them -- a doctor friend of mine tells me that
two hours of sunshine is as good as bleach. If I can't get them solarized,
I've used rubbing alcohol. But can't say that I've noticed any difference
in the years I've cleaned then and the years I haven't. Also, cleaning pots
and putting them in the sun was a good task for the children of some of my
work share members.

Elaine
Denver