market-farming - [Market-farming] Canning - How-to

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <txbeefarmer AT hotpop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Canning - How-to
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:48:09 -0600

Thought I'd try my hand at canning. Not having any experience at all, it seems starting with the basics like pH, temperature, equipment, etc.... should be the starting point. Can any of you recommend books or web sites? How about some do's and don'ts? Sources of bulk jars will help too.

Thanks

TxBeeFarmer
Mark (West Texas - Zone 7b)