market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Are Organic Hydroponic Greenhouses Environmentally Sustainable

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Are Organic Hydroponic Greenhouses Environmentally Sustainable
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:31:34 -0700

How could you not know of demonstrations repeated over decades, from Sir
Albert Howard to Chadwick, Jeavons, Albrecht, and many of the working farms
and gardens they've reported on? Surely you must know that was an
understatement, if anything.

paul, tradingpost AT riseup.net
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933