market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bed Shaper

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Emers" <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bed Shaper
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:30:05 -0900

Hey Kelly

We have a Buckeye Jr. Bedshaper that we use with our Kubota L2850
(29hp). It works great and is indispensable in our operation. We got
the drip tape attachment to go with it. One thing I have to be careful
with is that I don't raise it up too high on turns or else it rubs
against my rear wheels. We just bought one of their water wheel
transplanters also but it came too late to use last season. If your
interested in one order early 'cause they get way backlogged in the
spring.

Mike
Rosie Creek Farm
Ester, Alaska