market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fence posts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Little Joe <schokaraoke AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fence posts
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:40:04 -0000

The truth is starting to come out about treated wood.
The stuff was treated with arsenic & chromium when it
first came out & they advertized it as being
completely safe. Now some of the treated wood web
sites brag about using a product called ACQ to treat
their wood...........

I think I would go with metal fence posts.

Hope this helps a little..
Joe