market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] off-topic---chimneys and woodstoves

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] off-topic---chimneys and woodstoves
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:58:02 -0500

Where I live there is a code that says that the flu from the wood stove must be contained all the way to the top of the chimney. I believe the rule is because of possible explosion of natural gas. I'm not sure. I believe that you should consult the local code, do a search on the internet or consult someone who knows more than I do. What you are describing could be dangerous. Wish I knew more.

Marty Kraft