market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] insurance
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:05:02 -0600

Hello Mimi!

Try your state Farm Bureau for a quote. We are switching to them via an
agent in Kalispell. Ask loads of specific questions as some closely related
things are insured and others are not. The up-shot is the insurance
includes the $75 fee for joining the Bureau. (No need to pay it twice.) The
FB also has some great benefits for small farmers like cheap hotel rates,
etc. Their coverage amounts were higher than our current insurance (State
Farm) with only a small increase in yearly cost.

  • Re: [Market-farming] insurance, mtlivestock, 09/25/2005