market-farming - [Market-farming] Farm Land for Sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farm Land for Sale
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:01:42 -0500

Your State Dept. of Agriculture probably has a "farmer's bulletin" of some sort which has ads directed at farmers. Someone I know advertised in our Alabama Farm Bulletin when he was looking for farm land and got more than 50 replies from farmers wanting to sell to others who would keep the land in agricultural use.

Any suggestions as to where we might advertise to farm folks (cheaply) would
be appreciated (either posted here or personally, which ever you feel
appropriate).

  • [Market-farming] Farm Land for Sale, Adriana, 09/24/2005