market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hoophouse blower help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marcy" <marcy AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hoophouse blower help
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:50:29 -0600

I've got a problem after a nasty wind last week - I'm assuming, though I just noticed it yesterday.
The inside part of the blower unit that attaches between the two layers of poly has come loose and is at the bottom, near the frame.
Any ideas how I can get it put back together without taking the side and bottom loose?
Just occured to me I might see if I can pull it up with a magnet, but even so I don't think I can reattach it working through the outer layer...
I don't see any way out of this!
Thanks,
Marcy
SE Colo, zone 5