market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] draft power

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mimi & Rob" <mimi AT my180.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] draft power
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:06:15 -0700

Hey there, Neighbor,

The North Idaho Draft Horse Show and Sale is this coming wknd at the
Bonner Co Fairgrounds. They have LOTS of new and used draft equipment. The
sale is on the 26th - Monday. Last year they had lots of great stuff and
some good bargains. Let me know if you'll be there, it'd be great to meet
you Christina!
Also, Tye Cobb is in your neck of the woods and he often has good used
equipment. Let me know off-list if you'd like his number.
And we found our farm in Bonners - i'll be interested in being more
active with your group after the first of the year!

happy harvesting to all...

mimi

mimi