market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market Info needed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brigette Leach <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market Info needed
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:25:41 -0400

JaMaKaEnterprise AT aol.com wrote:

Good Morning,
I have been asked to start a Farmers Market here in our popping at the seams town in So. CA.
Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am meeting with the head of my local Farm Bureau today as they will be heading the market up.
I have so many questions for her but am looking for ideas on starting the market, getting vendors as we aren't ag friendly here (we are a desert community), I have the market rules for CA. and what I could fing in AOL search but I would like personal info especially from those of you that have started and run a market.
Thank You for any info/help you can give me.
You can email me at JaMaKaEnterprise AT aol.com <mailto:JaMaKaEnterprise AT aol.com>
Have a good day,
MaryKay Reichard
*www.wonderworms.com* *
Organic recycling not only improves our soil but our lives as well. *
**
** *Visit my new online Store for instant download of 1,000's of products.
Go to: * *http://mamakay.snappyshop.com*