market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Irrigation pump info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Irrigation pump info
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:48:52 -0400

I use a HONDA pressure pump from Rain-Flo. I've never had a lick of trouble with it. We pump from the creek and we pump buckets of sand at times. Not a problem with the pump. Last year we went to sand filters on the line before the drip. This has been great! (If you go with sand filters, make sure you routinely back flush -= at least weekly, if you are working from a stream.) MAN I HATE BUYING GASOLINE!!!