market-farming - [Market-farming] Brown Recluse spiders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mmaysen" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Brown Recluse spiders
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:37:42 -0500

This may be off topic, and I apologize if it is. We have seen many more
Brown Recluse spiders this spring than we normally see. And at this
point I'm ready to forego my environmental sensibilities and call for
help. Do any of you, being in rural areas for the most part, have this
problem? I'm not up on pesticides and would appreciate any info.
thanks,
MeLani