market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Roundup not harmless

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Roundup not harmless
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:44:24 -0400

What chemical property of Round-Up would harm anything other than green
plants?

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

The cleaner burning gourmet candle...Mia Bella.
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Mia Bella Candles burn virtually soot
free. Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia Bella jar candle and a Bella
Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com
Burn the best candle...Mia Bella!