market-farming - [Market-farming] Need Suggestions for Late Season Vegetable Crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Need Suggestions for Late Season Vegetable Crops
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 18:47:31 -0500

I'm looking for suggestions for late season veggie crops here in west Texas.  In the Spring, I usually plant yellow squash, zucchini, black eyed peas, okra, Kentucky beans, water melons, and corn.  However, come September and October, everything has pretty much played out.  Planting pumpkins comes to mind, but would love to plant more than just pumpkins.

Thanks

Mark (West Texas Zone 7b)