market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Thanks, everyone! Plus, my berry packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Thanks, everyone! Plus, my berry packaging
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:27:51 -0600

You buy them in Sams club ,Pat. We originally experimented with them to
sell starter plants in because that makes a great mini greenhouse, but we
found that the roots didn't like the clear cup. Sams club will even ship to
your door. We have to go 120 miles to get to one here-altho it gives a
great reason to visit the grandkids.
For the plants we just took a hot nail and put drainage holes in the
bottom. They'd still be good for mini greenhouses if you keep the bottoms
covered.

Barb