market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Weather...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Weather...
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:56:48 -0400

Courtney,

How right you are...we just need to say something about the weather while
we are adapting! Where is Middlefield?

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

The cleaner burning gourmet candle...Mia Bella.
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Mia Bella Candles burn virtually soot
free. Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia Bella jar candle and a Bella
Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com
Burn the best candle...Mia Bella!

Ohio"!!! Not only did we get all that snow so late in April, just
yesterday, it was 50*, blue sky on one side of the street, black sky on the
other side and it was snowing at the same time. How can it snow when it is
50*??? Ok...I am sure there is an answer for that, but I don't want to
hear it because it is just WRONG!!!! LOL!! And I am ok with adapting to
what is going on around me, I just need to say a few words about it as I am
adapting to it! I will not go in silence! I suppose I will be using my 2
greenhouse's this summer to grow my produce in though. May not be a bad
idea, I have never done that, but I am willing to try so I can make a
little of my money back! It is snowing and raining here today, with only a
temp of 41 at the moment, and then will be 70 * and sunny this weekend...so
they say. It woule be nice!