market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] glaser wheel hoe for weeding paths

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Guy Clark <guyclark AT socket.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] glaser wheel hoe for weeding paths
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:55:24 -0500

I bought a Glaser this spring and have used it a little. I am impressed
and hope it will be as revolutionary for my operation as my Troy-Bilt
Horse, Gravely Super-Convertible, Earthway seeder, and Remay have been.
I know several growers in the area who have them and swear by them. It
seems the key is to get the weeds when they are babies. Not sure how it
will work once they get more established, but I'm sure I'll find out
soon enough.

Guy Clark