market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seperating 5-gallon buckets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seperating 5-gallon buckets
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:29:46 -0500

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 11:40:31AM -0500, David Tannen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I always had luck placing a screwdriver on the rim and then tapping the
> screwdriver handle with a hammer along the entire rim of the 5 gallon
> bucket.

Good idea; may try it next time I have that trouble. I have good luck
having two people apply steady pressure on the two buckets. Also, I
can un-stick many by myself by pressing fingers on the flanges of one
bucket against thumbs on flanges on the other bucket. Drilling a small
hole in the bottom of the outside bucket will probably do it, too.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Linux system uptime 303 days 34 min minutes