market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] working kids

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] working kids
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:49:11 -0400

Great post, Jill!

I've said may times that we are robbing our children of one of life's most rewarding experiences...a job well done. Kids who learn how to work feel more self-confident and competent. For busy parents it's easier and /of quickest to do it themselves, or pay someone else to do it than invest the time in their kids to teach them how. But then again, if one doesn't know something how can they teach it?

I'm going to call my parents right now and tell them thanks, once again, for having the patience to teach me how to work.

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more information. 269-746-4648

Burn the best candle...Mia Bella!
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia Bella jar candle and a Bella Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com