market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anyone in Phoenix?/de-tasseling

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "The Radfords" <tarheels AT pahrump.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anyone in Phoenix?/de-tasseling
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:27:09 -0700

ok , if anybody can hear, tasseling is to make sure the stalk along with the pollen from the tassle is spread, we have to do this because us stupid human beings are scared of bees

Hey, I feel men should be men and women be women,

STAND UP FOR TRUTH

ALMIGHTY GOD please Bless us all

jesse radford
tarheels AT pahrump.com