market-farming - [Market-farming] ATTRA pub on organic soil amendments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ATTRA pub on organic soil amendments
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:38:38 -0500

Thanks Steve for update info re: ATTRA....however, the publication I read back in 01 (Organic Soil Amendments) did have comments about whether or not the amendment was economically feasible, so to speak, for market farmer types.

If I recall what I read accurately, greensand, e.g. was not highly recommended since for its price, it did not deliver much and so I decided against buying it as an amendment. I found that type of analysis very helpful. Perhaps I have a faulty memory! Oh well.....I think ATTRA is the best resource around for sust. agriculture issues!

nan at dancing goats farm, zone 7b, mississippi