market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Product Liability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Product Liability
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:55:22 -0500

Just a quick comment on the product liability insurance. Every state Farm
Bureau is different and offers different services, like insurance, to
members. Some states have insurance companies and some don't. Specialty
insurances, like certain types liability, are available in *some* states.
In Michigan those types are handled through Farm Bureau Insurance of
Michigan and CSAC. If an agent acts as if they don't know what you're
talking about call the home office in Lansing, 1-800-292-2680.

Hope this comes in handy for someone.

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

Support American farmers and burn the best soy candle...Mia Bella!
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia
Bella jar candle and a Bella Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com