market-farming - [Market-farming] Product Liability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Product Liability
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:07:26 -0600

Debbie, the place to go for Product liability is Farm Bureau if you have one in your state. Otherwise contact the Extension Service or your state Farmer's association for advice.

I am trying to get information about product liability insurance. We are trying to expand our operation by getting into some retail outlets that require having product liability insurance. The insurance people I have talked to have never heard of this and/or don't seem very interested.

Adriana