market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] unwanted critters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Jay Gee <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] unwanted critters
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:37:42 -0500

I dunno Jay Gee, Skunks also spray when agitated and coons can do a great deal of damage to equipment and buildings. I think their liabilities outweigh any benefit one gets from these critters. Especially if they are getting into places they ought not to get into.

lucy

Do a little more research and you may learn that
coons and skunks are better rodent control agents
than your cats will ever be.

Both are also serious insect predators, though
skunks tend to pursue bugs more ravenously
than raccoons.