market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 24, Issue 28

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marlin Burkholder" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 24, Issue 28
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:28:59 -0500

> > So I suggest you look into Winstrip as well. I think the
> >company will send you a sample to try out, before you order Sorry I
> >haven't got the website info, but it's something straight forward.
> > Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, VA. Zone 7
>
> I haven't found them yet (Winstrip), but look what I did
> find: an ATTRA article on 'Organic Plug and Transplant
> Production'.
>
> http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/plugs.html#SuppliersPlug
> ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit and edible
> flower seeds for successful container growing.
> http://www.containerseeds.com

I recently attempted a Google search for "Winstrip" and came up with
nothing. Either the company is out of business or they have discontinued
their website. I have not been seeing any ads in grower magazines either
which suggests that they may not be around any more. This is a little
disappointing as they have a decent product which can be made to work
satisfactorily for some growers.

Marlin Burkholder
Glen Eco Farm
West of the Blue Ridge mountains in VA
Marlin has been having trouble with plants growing as well in Winstrip
trays. Is it because he soaked them in Clorox water too long one year ????
Christine

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.