market-farming - [Market-farming] Texas Conference On Organic Production Systems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Bridges" <steve AT texasgrown.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Texas Conference On Organic Production Systems
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:07:25 -0600

HI folks,
I'm not a farmer, just one working to support your efforts....

I just wanted to inform ya'll about the upcoming 4th Annual Texas Conference On Organic Production Systems 2005. Please take a look at our website for complete conference information at www.tofga.org

It's a 2 1/2 day conference, with 23 speakers and 30 exhibitor booths. And we feed our guests (should be over 300 this year) six conference meals made with as much local/sustainable/organic food as we can get our hands on. And we buy it, we don't ask for free handouts...We walk the talk! And better yet, it's held at the Radisson Resort on South Padre Island, Texas! Working vacation anyone?

For those in Texas and neighboring states, this is the definitive conference for information on production and marketing issues.

If you have any questions feel free to call or email.
Steve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve Bridges
President - Texas Organic
Farmers and Gardeners Association
www.tofga.org

Kimas Tejas Nursery (retail, organic plant nursery,,,,,we farm in small pots!)
962 HWY 71E
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 303-0816 office
www.texasgrown.com
email: steve AT texasgrown.com

Texas Plant and Soil Lab
Field Coordinator

  • [Market-farming] Texas Conference On Organic Production Systems, Steve Bridges, 01/02/2005