market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Two Questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: cheselka AT theriver.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Two Questions
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:11:23 -0500

Matt When I used to make cold compost, that's chicken manure and leaves which
never gets very hot. I would see a white layer in the first month or so when
turning. It looked like a mold but someone told me it might be salts from the
manure, all I know is it goes away after a few turnings and was never a
problem... Bob.