market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Philadelphia Inquirer: The Most Pressing Problem with PA Farms: PA Farmers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Philadelphia Inquirer: The Most Pressing Problem with PA Farms: PA Farmers
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:17:46 -0500

Dorene, this problem is not local to Pa. farmers. The same problem exist in some Texas areas. I have been trying to get our local farmers to make changes but no luck. They still want to do things like Grandpa did and it isn't working. Today is a different world. Change or go broke. TexasBill

For heaven's sake, Bill, tell us more! -Allan