market-farming - [Market-farming] What method of shipping for tools?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] What method of shipping for tools?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:10:16 -0700

I am having a large # of hand tools mailed to me by a relative (east to
west/2,500 m). What method of shipping is best? The weight will run
between 70-145 lbs with possibly larger weight in the second shipment in
spring. What is safest method? The tools are high end products, and they
are (more importantly) high in sentimental value.

THANKS! Sorry if this is a bit off-topic.