market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fall Spinach

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fall Spinach
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:17:29 -0400

Allen if your plants don't grow out of it by the time cooler weather sets
in try sending a tissue sample to J.R. Peters Laboratory call them at
1-800-7434769 and request a tissue sample kit. Its just an information
form and a brown paper bag. Send them a one ounce sample, tell them what
you think the problem is, and a check for $36 and you will get an answer
in three or four days. I use their labs a lot and cannot imagine growing
crops without them...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.