market-farming - [Market-farming] Pumpkin variety search

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pumpkin variety search
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:35:26 -0400

Hi All!
An online bud is seeking an heirloom pumpkin that was grown in
eastern kentucky. The only name we know is "Possum-nose Pumpkin". If
this rings a bell with any of you, we would love to know!

Toni In KY - nuts about saving heirloom varieties and just back from the
Appalachian Heirloom Seed Conservancy conference with so, so many new to
us, old stock!

Get your name as your email address.

  • [Market-farming] Pumpkin variety search, tonitime, 09/23/2004