market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: crime in rural america

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Margaret L Wilson <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: crime in rural america
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:28:14 -0400

If you honestly believe that is what the South is really about, you are very
much misinformed. The South is full of the kindest, most generous loving
people you will ever
care to meet, friendly and trusting to a fault. There are bad apples
everywhere - where you live too I am sure, so please don't jump to such
ludicrous conclusions - the
media already does enough of that.

Very happy living on the "right" coast,
Pam