market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: crime in rural america

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <lizpike AT surry.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: crime in rural america
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:17:56 -0400

> If you honestly believe that is what the South is really about, you are
very much misinformed.

it's ok Pat. I'm one of the stereotypes & I'm proud of it ; ))))

as far as crime in rural America, in the couple of months I've been on this
place, I've already had people trying to steal my horse trailer (it's a big
ole rusty bucket they wouldn't get anything for if they tried to sell it)
and odd things stolen like a spring-loaded post driver, a mounting box full
of grooming equipment, and a weedeater. It's like they walk through
shopping or something.

Now the case about the foxhunter and arson...don't matter how much money
they had Leigh...somehow, someway I fully believe people get what's coming
to them--and it's usually better when we don't interfere. It does however
make me wanna administer some good old fashioned Texas Ranger
justice-complete with fast horses and tight ropes ; )).

Liz

Liz Pike
Liz Pike Equine Services
Sheppard Knoll Farm
Mt Airy NC
336.351.2191
336.648.0366
lizpikeequineservices.com (coming soon!!)
marketfarming.com (reincarnate coming soon!!)