market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Garlic Source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill McKay" <bmckay AT gis.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Garlic Source
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:39:26 -0500

Try these guys. I know they have it in stock. I just bought a bunch.

Tesch Farm in California. http://www.garlicseed.com/

They are not certified organic, but....
Their prices are fair ($4-4.50/lb) and the quality of the stuff I bought
last year was outstanding.

Bill McKay

US Mail Order Distributor for Italian vegetable, herb and flower seeds from
Franchi Sementi spa, Bergamo, Italy www.growitalian.com

> Thanks for your advice about garlic sources, also the interesting piece on
garlic fertility.
> Key question: about how many plants can I grow with 5 five pounds of
garlic? I see that typically garlic is ordered in 5 pound increments.
Thanks!