market-farming - [Market-farming] Reusing 6mil Black Plastic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: cheselka AT theriver.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Reusing 6mil Black Plastic
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:45:05 -0400

Friends -
Since it's time to lift the plastic from the melon patch, I thought I better ask if anyone reuses their 6-mil black plastic before I (possibly) truck it off to the land fill. Mine is in great shape and heaven knows that I could use the same planting holes next season. But, perhaps, re-use is not prudent or practical?

Thanks -Allan