market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Winter Squash Harvest

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Winter Squash Harvest
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:24:46 -0500

Is Kocide copper, Phil? Have you noticed whether if helps with early blight
and/or bacterial leaf spot in tomatoes? Our tomatoes in this wet season
went down entirely too fast, and we're considering options for next year.
The other option we're looking at is Serenade, a biological, but most of the
university research we've found seems to find it not much more effective
than the control. Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with Serenade?
If we have yet another wet summer next year, we need to be ready with
something!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm