market-farming - [Market-farming] Eggplant

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Eggplant
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:18:50 -0400

I guess I'm wondering what the experience of others is with egg plant
(this season and other seasons) and if anyone knows of a foliar I can
apply that would promote blossoming and fruiting (before it is too
late!!)

Thanks

I know that I am not going to get any this year. There are a couple of them
out there, but the plants are so small and the temps are way too cool here in
Northeast Ohio. I am thinking about starting some in the greenhouse in pots
this week. It is nice and warm in there and the peppers and tomatoes that
were leftover's are also in pots in there. THose will be the nicest one's I
have this year. Not a good year at all...

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh