market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Nut Grass - any herbicide suggestions andtechniques?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <3littlepigsmkt AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Nut Grass - any herbicide suggestions andtechniques?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:17:00 -0500

Sandea can be used on vegetable crops which might also be usable near trees and shrubs.  The only other products I know of are Touchdown and Roundup but you have to be careful of everything because it will kill whatever it touches. They also require several treatments, especially in the spring and fall.  The Sandea is a great product but at $48 per ounce it's quite possible it would be cheaper to move. LOL
Here is the company's website on the product.

Pat