market-farming - [Market-farming] Slow Foods

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mayapple Farm and Gardens <mayapplefarm AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Slow Foods
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

I really hadn't taken the time to visit their website
before, but I was pleased with what sounded like a
nice laid-back simplifying organization. That was
until I got to the page with the dues. As a person
who tries to live simply, $60 a year puts their
organization out of reach of my wallet.

Kevin

=====
Krystyna L. Prochocki