market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: organic squash bug control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: organic squash bug control
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:41:16 -0400

We use Paola oil (sp?). I believe that is organic and it works on almost all
pests in the garden. We buy it from Garden's Alive. A little pricey, but it
works!

I like the radish idea very much though too!!! I think I may just try that
since I have so many radish seeds. Too many for the fall planting! Great
idea!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh