market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] The real predator problem (Humans)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] The real predator problem (Humans)
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:54:29 -0400

Roger,
Couldn't agree with you more! Here in Southern Michigan white tail deer
have become vermin, largely because while we have destroyed their native
habitat, they have adapted quite well to living in suburban as well as
rural residential areas. Canada geese, wild turkey, and sandhill crane are
all adapting nicely as well. They too are thought of as vermin in many
areas due to the numbers that have taken up residence. I've been wondering
why California's Golden Bear, the type that is on your flag, hasn't been
reintroduced to it's native habitat? LOL

Brigette Leach
avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Climax MI 49034
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information.