market-farming - [Market-farming] Vegetable Grower News

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <marketfarmer AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Vegetable Grower News
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:36:01 -0400

>On another subject, I have suddenly started getting The Fruit Growers News
and The Vegetable Growers News. Both great >newspapers but I have no idea
where they came from. Do any of you subscribe?

I got my second edition of Vegetable Growers News this week. The first
issue came as a sample. Nice suprise. There's a great story about Shelly
Elliott and her adorable daughter Sadie in this issue.
http://vegetablegrowersnews.com/pages/2004/issue04_05/04_05_IdleThymeFarms.htm

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm
www.thymeforewe.com