market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pepper Plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L Wilson" <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pepper Plants
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:50:27 -0700

Would you ship them? I have given up selling anything this year. We had a
major family crisis/illness the past several months and I didn't start any
seeds. Last year I sold and gave away plants. It is pretty darn sad that I
have none this year

I don't know if it is feasible. I am on the West Coast.
Thanks,
Margaret-- SW Oregon